What if your potential customers are searching for you but can’t find you?
In this introductory video we look at the importance of Search Engine Optimization for getting your website in front of your potential customers.
What is SEO?
While your website may, or may not be, beautiful and functional, if your prospective customers can’t find it, your most powerful marketing tool isn’t working for you. The solution is SEO or Search Engine Optimization – the systematic process of making your site appear in the top positions of the search engines, most importantly Google, for the terms your potential customers are searching for.
- SEO isn’t the future. It’s the present. Any business that does not have a comprehensive SEO & Online Marketing Strategy is already behind.
- Is your marketing online and search engine friendly?
- Google’s research shows that 1 out of every 5 of the 16 billion Google searches per day is in regards to a local business.
- How many of those are looking for you – your products – your services?
- Research shows that 82% of new customers research a business online before making a purchase decision.
- Do you know where your business is in the Google ranking?
- SEO has the highest ROI of any form of marketing.
- Are you aware of the low cost vs high pay back that comes with SEO?
SEO is a cumulative process. If you start now, by the time your competitors catch on they’ll already be months or years behind you, and it will be difficult to catch up. On the other hand, if you wait… it could be you playing the desperate game of catch-up!